Friday, November 4, 2011

#893 Fancy That

























I painted this twice. First I painted this panel, then I went on to a bigger canvas. My new thing is to spend about an hour a day on a big canvas, it's my revised way to wrap my mind around doing bigger paintings. When I went to the bigger canvas, I worked out some things I wanted to put back on the little panel and then after I 'fixed' that I went back to the bigger one. This might seem a bit like going around in circles, but it held my interest because it was curious to watch how things kept changing and I didn't feel like I had to preserve anything. I should have taken some process photos. Other News: To my knowledge, Brie, the dog/office assistant/curator has not eaten anything unusual this week although I am missing a wood handle brush. . . still life acrylic 6"x6" $100 click here to purchase $7 shipping and handling