Saturday, June 26, 2010

If I Knew Then. . . #397























SOLD

Shhh, don't tell anyone - promise? What I'm about to tell you is between you and me, okay? I was drawn to this scene because the chimney was really crooked and really TALL - and - wait, remember, don't forget, you promised you wouldn't tell anyone - I ran OUT OF ROOM for the really tall chimney! HA!

I never draw anything out before I start painting, I make a mental note of composition plan and most days, really, I just want to start painting - so sometimes, these things happen.

When I was at the fifth grade class one wee-one started a painting and then asked for a new canvas, because she "knew what to do now."

I know exactly what she means.

On that note, I've been doing live, free demos on Saturdays around noonish. . . if you are in the Hingham Square area, come on by. . . look for me. . . beside, behind White Magdelena. . .