Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mini-me #362 three more and Strikeout!

















Perish the thought I get up and rearrange the still life from yesterday - but that's what weekends are all about, relaxing, being lazy. It just so happens, my laziness manifests itself in failing to rearrange my flowers. I did add a tomato or two!

Sunday, 12-6 is the last day for the show at North Street, come on by!

Other News: Brie, the dog, is at a slumber party tonight, she has a Johnny Cupcakes overnight bag, in case you were wondering, which you probably weren't.


Furthermore: this apple painting below was done the other night at Canvas & Cocktails, an intimate once a month group where I live, the name tells all. . . Anyhow these apples will be part of a silent auction for Strikeout Cancer! Lori's Breast Friends are raising money for breast cancer, one of my oldest friends is part of it. . .

Date:
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Time:
4:00pm - 6:00pm
Location:
Timberlanes Bowling Alley and Lounge
Street:
460 Bedford Street (Route 18)
City/Town:
Abington, MA